Celebrate your hard-earned gym gains with these delicious birthday cake protein cookies!
Create this guilt-free recipe with only five basic ingredients and have a healthier snack that can be ready in minutes. These protein cookies are perfect to enjoy after a workout or as a mid-afternoon pick-me-up to get you through the day!
What you’ll need:
- ½ cup GND Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 1 cup peanut butter (smooth and runny works best)
- 2/3 cup monk fruit sweetener
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line a baking tray with baking paper
- In a mixing bowl, combine protein powder, peanut butter, and egg and mix just until just combined
- Add sprinkles and fold through
- Form 12 cookie dough balls and place on the baking tray
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until the edges brown.
- Remove from the oven and let sit until the cookies are cooled completely